Utenited?

Today my good friend Amanda and I were taking a walk after dinner. We decided that going through the gazebo would be kind of a fun plan. While there, we got distracted by a huge fuzzy bee that was just sitting on the railing. Apparently we were staring at it for several minutes when an older man came over and introduced himself as Dave Figgy and asked us if we were there for utenited. We weren't and didn't even have any idea what it was. However, we talked for a bit. Dave was a really cool guy! But soon he had to go off to his utenited duties, so Amanda and I settled in the grass to watch some boys play soccer.

Then some random kid on a bike came over and told us to come get some cookies and join in the utenited fun. So we though, eh. What the heck. Every one there was way cool and super nice! We found out that utenited is basically a Christian group on campus that meets every once in a while for bible study, etc. It was a little awkward to be there as an LDS person because I don't think they generally get much of the LDS population involved in their program.

We did pick up these little numbers:

All flyers talking about utenited events. I was a little confused at first by the red
one, as its for a male bible study session, but the back side is for the female counterpart.

I think Amanda and I are going to go to one of their events. I mean, heck, why not! The people were really cool and it can't hurt. I'm way curious about what they talk about, and, even though I'm not looking for a religion/religious group per se, I still think it might be really interesting. 

All that from stopping to look at a fuzzy bee in a gazebo...this is why I love the U!

Have a nice day.