In the far distant future.

Back when my good friend Kimberly Christensen was getting married, I was bored one night. So I googled wedding dresses. This isn't exactly a normal activity for me...marriage isn't something that I think about a whole lot. But I guess with all the wedding fever going around I couldn't help myself. Ironically, I found the perfect wedding dress for me. Which I know isn't going to be available when I ACTUALLY get married ha ha. Just my luck right? Anyways...this is the dress I'd want.





Mmmhmm. If I was the weird type of person who orders their wedding dress like sixty years in advance I would probably have this dress in my possession by tomorrow. But I think I'm going to have to restrain myself from jumping on the dress-buying bandwagon. Oh well. Such is life.

Have a nice day.