The Smoldering Ruins of My Heart.

Here's to all the ironies of life.

My whole digital storytelling project is about the little things in Monroe that are kind of quirky that don't change much. Photographing those items was my whole point in coming home this weekend. One of these is that house that stole the prom bridge and put it outside in their yard as a lawn ornament. I always secretly thought that was so awesome! Talking about it takes up a pretty sizable chunk in my project. Well...so this evening I drove past on my way to Wal Mart and this is all that was left of said house:


Its pretty hard to make out since this is a cell phone picture taken at night, but that little light is the smoldering ruins of what used to be the most epic building in Monroe, the house with the prom bridge out front. 

RIP Prom bridge house...you will forever remain in my heart :(

Have a nice day!