To the owner of this red car.







Dear Sir or Madam.
If I knew who you were, I'd probably say I like, even admire, you as a person. But since I don't have the faintest clue as to your identity, all I'm going to say is this: I really want to punch you in the face! Your car is the most annoying thing about parking on the circle aside from the stupid sidewalk-dip spots that aren't parking but should be. Why is this? Because your car NEVER MOVES! From the time I moved in until Labor Day it was sitting in the prime spot outside my house. Thats a full month! Luckily after that someone else took that spot, but now that you're back I feel I must say something. How is it fair that those of us who do use our cars on a regular basis have to park in the reject parking by Sage Point just because you decided that your car makes for a lovely lawn ornament? Why do you need it so close anyway? Because it brightens your morning every time you walk out of your house and see it? Because you have some convoluted notion that if you park your car out of your sight someones going to steal it? Newsflash! Your car sucks! No one wants it! So unless you plan on actually using it, please, do us all a favor and get it out of the circle before someone finally cracks and attacks it with a baseball bat.

And, as always....

Have a nice day.