The Passive-Aggressive Bathroom Snatch.

When you live in a house of 10 girls, there's a lot of passive-aggressiveness that goes on. We females just aren't built for genuine tell-it-like-it-is aggressivity. But probably my favorite maneuver that I see all the time (I'm just as guilty of it as the next person) is a little number I like to call the Passive-Aggressive Bathroom Snatch. It goes something like this:

Person A: Well, I think I'm ready to head to bed. Its getting late!
Person B: Yeah, same here. I think I'm just going to finish this up first though.
Person A: (Gathers stuff up and heads for room) Goodnight Person B! I'll see you in the morning!
Person B: (Sits for a moment, waiting, watching)
Person A: (Walks completely into room to put stuff away, out of sight of Person B)
Person B: (Leaps from chair and books it into the bathroom to brush teeth, take out contacts, get ready for bed, etc)
Person A: (Walks out of room just in time to see the bathroom door slam shut and hear the lock click with awful finality)

Passive-Aggressive Bathroom Snatch. Its real. Tell all your friends.

Have a nice day.