On the twelfth day of Christmas.

Dear Santa,

I know its been a while since you heard from me last, but I feel as though I am entering that stage of life where it gets hard to figure out what I want for Christmas. Therefore, in order to make your job easier I have compiled a handy list for your viewing pleasure. 
  1. A real, live reindeer. Preferably one that makes purring noises when you pet it.
  2. A Lego castle, the kind I could actually live in.
  3. A one-way ticket to whatever planet Avatar was filmed on. (Because its a documentary, I know it is!)
  4. A full twenty-four hours in which I don't lose my keys.
  5. The ability to use the Force.
  6. A reserved parking spot outside my house on Officers Circle.
  7. Thirty-seven gallons of glow-in-the-dark paint.
  8. The Pope's hat.
  9.  A tree house in the rain forest.
  10. Motivation.
  11. A law that states that its legal for me to sell marijuana to fund my college education.
  12. A snowman made out of birthday cake ice creme.
So that's it, in no particular order. Although if you could hit me with a strong dose of number ten sometime before Wednesday it would be greatly appreciated. Hope all is well with you! Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Marie

P.S. Have a nice day!